Monday, December 27, 2010

20 Things I'm Grateful For:

  1. That my sense of style is 'in fashion' atm
  2. Some really good friends
  3. Facebook
  4. A good mum who's trained me up well
  5. A dad who continues to provide for us all
  6. A brother who cracks me up
  7. A kid sister to be a role model to
  8. A baby sister to practice mothering on :p
  9. Concession eligibility
  10. My awesome knack to get clothes cheap ;)
  11. CENTRELINK!! free money ;D
  12. A special family i know- for work, friendship, more mothering practice, and love
  13. CAE (Centre of Adult Education where I'm spending 6 months at in 2011) a new start, a new qualification, a new lease of life
  14. My phone <3
  15. Trains
  16. Mum's taking me outta school
  17. My gifts in the art, music and photography areas ;)
  18. Youtube
  19. My love for people with a disability
  20. My Savior Who's love for me never runs out <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love comments :)