Friday, May 27, 2011

Pretty Hula Hoop

I have a photoshoot coming up with the lovely Amy soon; we're going to a place called Kyneton. There is a spot in that town which is near a river, and it has a beautiful flight of stairs. It's a great place to go for Autumn, as the trees sport many different coloured leaves.
I'm hoping to go for the vintage/nature/dusky-rose/mystical/lost-princess look. Like a diamond- rough on the outside but inner sweetness. I have made a hula hoop from scratch (thanks Junita!) and decked it out with paint, lace, wools, and twine. I have a few ideas in mind of how to use it in the photos, so I will show you when I have them!


1 comment:

  1. You are most very welcome Hannah.. :) You've done a marvellous job of making the hoops photogenic.. Congrats! Neeta xx

    ReplyDelete

I love love love comments :)