Monday, December 19, 2011

She's Back In Town

Hello guys. 
I'm back. 


I am so sorry, I was not well for a long time, and then I honestly just couldn't be bothered. Felt like no one really cared, that my life was getting too boring and I was sick of making sure that my photos were 'good enough' and that they had a watermark on. 

But I'm gonna try again. 

Here's what's been happening...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

In November I went to a camp called RiverStone. This was an amazing place to be. 

{via}

Full of other God lovin' creatives. Every person there was an
artist in some form; painters, poets, dancers, photographers,
musicians and vocalists.
We had a couple of worship times; they were amazing. 
You were free to worship and praise our Maker in any form, 
singing along to the music, lying on the floor just soaking Him
up, painting, standing with your arms held high, dancing,
swaying with your eyes closed- everyone was doin' their own
thing, blocking out the world around them, and focusing on
our amazing Creator. 

{via}

The above photo is from a dance that was choreographed and performed by this lady. She started off dry, and looked like she was searching for something. There was a circle of glass cups/vases/jugs filled with water; I think the water represented God. She made her way over to the circle of water, and took a sip of water.

{via}

It was like she realised what her life could be like if she had 
God, and was suddenly desperate to have more and more of Him.

{via}

Jesus said, “Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give them will become in them a spring of water welling up to eternal life.”
John 4:13-14

{for all the photos of the camp, go here}

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~

Now- for all those on the good ol' Facebook, head over 
now because I have made a page for my photography. 
I thought I'd make a page instead of putting them 
all on my own FB account, coz not all my friends 
care about pink leaves and water droplets!



I think you have to 'ask to join'... I will add you!
Here is the link to Hannah Christine Photos. Enjoy!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

My friend, Samuel, is an artist (here's his gallery- amazing stuff) and he designed a t-shirt for me!



I love it  :)

One day we were just chatting on Facebook and he said, "What should I draw?", 
and I typed random things from the top of my head, 
"A violin. A dove. A long ribbon twirling around something." 
I was only being half serious. But he wasn't!


He is so talented, God has given him an amazing gift. 

{my favourite piece of his}

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

One last piece of slightly exciting news-
I signed up to sponsor a little girl from Kenya!
Her name is Purity, and she's five years old.
I don't know much about her yet, because I haven't received the package from Compassion
but I know that she has 8 siblings. I can't wait to write to her, and love her  ♥

Do you have a sponsor child?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

That is all from me now,
Hannah xx

2 comments:

  1. That dance with water thing sounds like it would have been really neat to see! And I checked out some of your friend's artwork and they're all really well done! Nice post and pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love love love comments :)