Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A Break From Life

I just came back from an awesome holiday in our caravan with my family.


I collected pretty shells to make mobiles with, read my latest Peppermint mag,


got ash coloured feet, made leaf art,


explored shops at a few small towns, plaited reeds to wear as a headband,

~also featuring a headdress my dad made from ferns  :) ~

drew cool things in the sand with some kids, collected smooth rocks to paint,


designed some children's t-shirts, went to the beach after dark to see the amazing, bright stars, 


 survived without my big camera {yes, all these are from my point and shoot!}, played with my sisters,


gathered 'round a fire one night and had a music jam with two other families, climbed on rocks,


bought a blanket for my babies-to-be (hehe), braided little girls' hair, did some cool drawings,


annoyed the above sister by making her laugh when she wanted to sleep (we shared a bed), watched lots of lightning {survived two massive thunderstorms that went for hours},


watched a spider weave it's web (so amazing!), camped at places for free,


stayed at a place for a while with no power and no showers, 
watched sunsets that reflected in the river, 


and found a cute little garden with this 'Talking Circle' in it!! I want one in my backyard when I get my own house!


and went to this gorgeous place for Christmas day!!

The Blue Pool, Victoria, Australia



Beautiful rocks everywhere!!

Eve, me, Janae, Mum  ♥


Making ripples ♥

Baby  ♥



Rainbow sista!!

Gotta chuck a selfie in!!


My family, minus my brother, Jem, who's staying with his lady friend, Junita, in Western Australia  :)

I had such a wonderful time- I just love love LOVE nature!! And living in it  :)


2 comments:

  1. I was so excited when i saw another blog post from you!!! :D awesome photos!! sounds like you had an amazing time!!! was just thinking bout you today!! wondering if you are gonna move to radelaide some day :) xx miss ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I was TRYING to sleep... siiiiiiigh. lol. :P
    Eve xoooxoxoxoxoxoox

    ReplyDelete

I love love love comments :)