Sunday, January 1, 2012

How The Day Was Spent


On the last day of 2011, I...

~brought in a load of washing and folded it all~

little sister's clothes

~planted sunflower seeds with Janae~




~painted a yoghurt tub to put my new plant in~



~worked on my latest little projects~ 
(this is just a sneak peek  :p)




~made tea for my family~



~walked to town with my sister to buy icy poles coz it was a hot, hot summer day~



~wrote a letter to myself to read in a year's time, burnt the edges of the page, soaked it all in coffee, rolled it up and tied it with a piece of twine~



~took trippy photos using the light of an alarm that was going off at my neighbours house!~



~took photos of the beautiful moon at 9:45pm~



~at 11:45pm I woke Eve up, and her, me and my friend Simone walked to a hill to watch any fireworks~ 


{man, I should be a professional firework-taking-photos-of person. Haha, not


~afterwards, I chilled out with the fairy lights~


~and then I went to bed~

...
...
...

~and I didn't take a photo of that~

~coz it was dark~



Happy new year everyone, may God bless you through that wonders and hardships that you face ♥


1 comment:

  1. hee hee, Happy New Year, Hannah!

    xoxo,
    Jessica
    http://cubettescorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love love love comments :)