Saturday, June 18, 2011

A Perfect Plate

Look at these magnificent plates!
('Magnificent' according to dictionary.com means "making a splendid appearance or show of; of exceptional beauty, size... extraordinarily fine; superb..." Perfect description!)
 Dinner Plate - Grace - Image 1

Loving the block colours of this little beauty.



Dinner Plate - Ring - Image 1

This plate is so trippy!!



I find this plate so adorable! Too quaint for food.




Clay Art Floral Stripe 10-1/2-Inch Dinner Plate, Set of 4




Spode Woodland American Quarter Horse Dinner Plate
The detail is so fine!





What a cute little set!!





Photo on a plate? I like it!!


This one is definitely my fave though!!

I don't think I could eat off them though. They would go straight onto display.

1 comment:

  1. Oh yeah! Dictionary.com all the way! I practically live on that site when I'm writing. =)

    ReplyDelete

I love love love comments :)