Sunday, July 24, 2011

I Opened My Curtains And Gasped...



...for I saw the mystical sight of hundreds of spiderwebs in our cherry blossom trees, and they were all covered with drops of dew...


My mouth dropped open- I was stunned. I'd seen pictures of fields with masses of cobwebs in, but in my front yard?!! Unheard of!

I raced outside, camera around my neck.


And I proceeded to take over a hundred photos (some have been deleted now  :p) It was amazing.


I was so intrigued.


I was in awe; how can God do that??! How can He just make the baby spiders know how to make a web as soon as they're born??


Because He is God and He can do anything.


So I walked away, back into my house, still in a daze...

... amazed at God's incredible handiwork.

{and very excited about the photos too}


What has left you in awe of God?




2 comments:

  1. wow, what BEAUTIFUL pictures! how pretty. I'm not a fan of spiders, but this is just plain beautiful. God is SO amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hannah,

    Spiderwebs are so amazing...especially when they are freshly crowned with dimond dewdrops. :) These photos are truly amazing!

    Lately, I have been in awe of God's grace to get through the Lyme Disease I have. It isn't easy to walk through, but He gives me the strength to endure just when I need it!

    Much <3 in Christ,
    Moriah

    ReplyDelete

I love love love comments :)