Saturday, July 2, 2011

Lately...

...I have been:


{reading} 'Sabrina' by Lori Wick, 'Random Acts of Kindness' by Danny Wallace and 'Spaces' by Frankie magazine




{listening} Sixpence None The Richer and the beautiful Seabear

                                                             (Such a bargain :p)


{drinking} Peachee by Bundaberg...  mmmmm. It's like peach nectar mixed with soda water





{eating} Sweet Chilli and Sour Cream chips by Red Rock Deli and spring onion is a must for every sandwich





{anticipating} Six months off, doing all the things I've had planned. Photography galore, learning more about my camera, learning more about the blogging world, helping children who have disabilities ride horses, help kids at school learn, teach my own two kids (my sisters, Eve and Janae)(I'm not a mother yet!!)/help my mum with homeschooling, hopefully sell some photos, possibly get a job (part-time, no WAY am I having a full-time job), and get to know all the bloggers out there. 

{loving} Frankie magazine, the city of Melbourne and the men's '2-for-$20' tops at a shop called Factorie.



(Awesome tag in top)


{looking} for a name for my camera (ideas please!!)





{inspired by} Hannah NicoleKileyAdeyeAnnieEmilyDanielleAliOliviaAbbeyanother OliviaKatie (you must check this girl out), another Katie and Madeleine!!


[idea of 'Lately' from Abbey at The Inglenook]

2 comments:

  1. I love sour cream and sweet chili chips! I get the same brand too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't they great?!! So... perfect. I got these ones @ 5 for $2!!!! Love a great bargain :)

    ReplyDelete

I love love love comments :)