Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Kodak and Brownie... My Little Treasures

Oooooooohhhmygoodness!!!!!! 
I was in our shed today, randomly looking through a box of old stuff that we have from my Dad's family. I found these two leather cases...


They looked deliciously suspicious so I eagerly opened them up to reveal...


THESE cute faces!!
I was soooooo thrilled!!!!! Because I have always wanted an old camera...


I don't know anything about them- does someone else?? Please let me know any info if you do!

{Modern camera bag and not-so-modern ones  :p}

Oh joy, I hope they work.

xo


3 comments:

  1. HOW awesome!! I wish I could find something like that in our shed!
    Have fun with them! I don't know too much about old cameras, so I can't give you any advice, sorry;-)
    check it up on the internet maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. THATS AWESOME HAN!!!!!!!! YOU DIDNT EVEN HAVE TO BUY ON! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love love love comments :)