Monday, August 22, 2011

A Letter From God

Good morning my child. I am God Almighty.



Today I will be handling all of your problems. Please remember that I do not need your help.
I am able to do anything and everything.
Nothing is too hard for me.



If the devil happens to send a situation or a problem to you that you cannot handle, do not try to resolve it.
Kindly leave it to me! I saw what happened.



You do not need to fear and you don't need to work it out. 
It will be addressed and taken care of in MY time, not yours.
Once the matter is placed in my hands, do not hold onto it or attempt to remove it. Holding on or removal will delay the answer of your problem. If it is a situation that you think you are capable of handling, please talk to Me  in prayer to make sure that it is the proper way to do so. 
Because I do not sleep, nor do I get tired.



There is no need for you to lose any sleep, so rest my child. 
If you need to contact me,
 I am only a prayer away.
I will be with you always, so do not fear.



Love always,
Your Father, Almighty God

1 comment:

I love love love comments :)