Friday, August 5, 2011

A Sunny Place Where I Don't Live



Hello people! I write to you from Adelaide, in South Australia.
In case you don't remember, I am here visiting my friend Sonja from Butterfly Kisses.
I've had a wonderful time just chilling out and want to share some of what we've done...

baked chocolate chip cookies
taken clever pictures



made cute, little hair accessories
rode in a glass elevator (seven stories high!)


caught the tram to the beach
and took a hundred photos of each other










explored the museum
and Sonja made a pretty wrap in my hair



made hearts out of leaves
prettied up our ankles with henna


made old ladies on the tram laugh at us by making silly faces
kissed things we probably shouldn't have


hung cds on the chandelier
and I got black feet from wearing no shoes




got some amazing bargains at a scrapbook supplies shop
posed in ivy


walked on the tram tracks (what a rebel)
photographed seagulls

{haha- I LOVE this edit!!!}

window shopped down Rundle Mall
blowed sand





cooked tea every night
and Sonja made my eyes sparkly



put pink in our hair
and found pretty poles



xo

2 comments:

I love love love comments :)