Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A-Z


...of moi...



A. age :: nineteen

B. bed size :: single

C. chore you hate :: making my bed from scratch

D. dogs :: Pepsi  <3

E. essential start to your day :: apple

F. favorite color :: deep down inside, it's royal blue

G. gold or silver :: gold

H. height :: five.feet.seven

I. instruments you play :: violin and... guitar, kinda  :p

J. job title :: sister, daughter, peacemaker, make-life-awesome-er,
lover

K. kids :: Haha- my siblings Eve and Janae, and my almost-kids:
Becky, Chrissy and Jose.

L. live :: in my purple and green room in my family's house

M. maiden name :: not yet!!

N. nicknames :: Han, Hannah Bananna (only selected people 
allowed to call me that!)

O. overnight hospital stays :: Nope, not yet.

P. pet peeve :: girls who think the frog face is hot.

Q. quote :
: "I am who I am, and that's who I'll be."

R. righty or lefty :: right

S. siblings :: Jeremy- 16, Eve- 11, and Janae- 3

T. time you wake up :: 8:00-8:30 (if no alarms are required :p)

U. university attended :: Victoria University (that sounds
impressive. I actually only did a TAFE course. But it was at Vic uni!)

V. vegetables you dislike: Chick peas, kidney beans, white beans, butter beans, COOKED green beans.

W. what makes you run late :: filling my tummy  :p

X. x-rays you’ve had :: In my mouth and of my legs.

Y. yummy food :: FRUIT

Z. zoo animal favorite :: pandas and monkeys  :)

1 comment:

  1. (oh those stupid white lines. who knows how to get rid of 'em?!)

    ReplyDelete

I love love love comments :)