Saturday, August 27, 2011

My Humour...



STRANGE SENSE OF HUMOUR NEEDED TO APPRECIATE THIS POST.

My humour.
Some might call it black or sick.
I'm not that bad; I still laugh at normal things!!
One of the things that make me laugh so much is at rodeos,
when someone is mustering all of his strength to stay on the back of a bucking bull,
and his little head is being whipped back and forth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But cartoon bunnies trying to die is pretty funny.
Yesterday I found this book called 'The Bunny Suicides' by Andy Riley.
It is what it says- a book of illustrations in which bunnies try to end their own life.
Oh they cracked me up. Something as innocent looking as bunnies, just makes it all funnier.
The ideas are so creative!

Look at his little foot on the 'close' button!!


Oh dear...

'Magnets R Us- opening Monday'   

I find this one hilarious!!!!!!! Poor little thing, sitting there, waiting...

A magnifying glass; oh this would be so painful and slow!!

Hahahahaaaa I love this!!!!! I love how he's looking at the 'camera'.

*sniggers*... Stupid rabbit!

Please let me know if I'm not the only one who finds these funny!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another thing that makes me giggle, is anti-jokes. Some people think they're stupid, but I love them. 
Here's some of my favourite:

Knock knock
Who's there?
The doorbell repair man!

Knock knock
Come in!

What is red and smells like blue paint?
Red paint

How do you make a plumber cry?
Kill his family

A white guy, a black guy, and an asian guy are all sitting on a park bench.
They share several minutes of uncomfortable silence due to cultural differences.

A horse walks into a bar
Barman says "Why the long face?"
The horse replies "My mum died this morning".

Whats the difference between a horse and firewood?
Firewood is meant to be burned in a stove or firepit while a horse is an animal.

What do you call an arab flying a 747?
A pilot.

 A woman walks into the kitchen to make a sandwich because she is hungry and she likes sandwiches.

Sometimes when I flap my arms, my arms move.

Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.

What did Tarzan say when he saw the elephants coming over the hill?
"Here come the elephants over the hill."

Why did the boy drop his ice cream?
Because he was hit by a bus.


Heheheheeeee...

4 comments:

  1. me and my sister just sat here cracking up at all of these!! we're NZers, so we get it!! lol
    love the anti-jokes. this post made our day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaahahahahahaaaa!! Your comment fully made my day! Phew, it was getting really awkward for a moment there, when no one commented... I thought, 'they're all gonna hate me now' lol. Thankyou heaps!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to tell the paint joke to my entire uni!!...well, some people at least =)
    Laura x

    ReplyDelete

I love love love comments :)