Thursday, September 22, 2011

In The Light Of A Lamp

last night i wasn't very happy
i knew i had to make myself happy before i attempted sleeping
so i let myself have some camera therapy
here are some things in my room...

fairy wings + fabric mache hot air balloon
my friend who's name i share
memories from cambodia
canvas and candles
rabbit that my almost blind grandfather made for me
and a picture from my great grandparent's house
canvas from my sister
my life savers
a corn cob on string
a vintage frock show that i forgot to go to
                                                                                              find the tutorial here
a rag doll who still remains bald
poor skirt waiting to be mended
from my sister when i won my camera
camera bag, bin and favourite drink
poor, rejected ring-holder cat
rug
friendship


2 comments:

  1. You have such awesome stuff in your room!! :P Mine's just boring... And.. messy....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your room is amazing Hannah

    ReplyDelete

I love love love comments :)