Monday, September 12, 2011

My New Place To Live

Hello all!
This is just a random post, me just rambling on.

{i love finding hearts in nature}

How's everyones September going?
I've just come back from a church camp; the theme was revival. I was a bit unsure of what they meant by revival, I thought maybe we'd all go out to town together to get people saved and get them to come to the church that the camp was at, but it wasn't. 
It was more about personal revival. We had some awesome speakers, Apostles Bob and Anita Wing, from America, and Apostles Alex and Sharmaine Meek, from Melbourne. They had some great messages, and offered powerful prayer. They gave prophetic words from God to people; you could really sense the Holy Spirit. It's such a good feeling!!

~In this post, I was taking about how I had no idea what to do next in my life. Well I had some ideas, but I didn't know which one God had planned for me. I told everyone that I was at the crossroad in my life.


Well, I am pleased to say that God gave me a job!! I have had my two induction days, and will soon start working at Distinctive Options. It's a place for adults with a disability to go to during the day, and they are offered heaps of programs, like travel training, cooking/food preparation, art and craft, and money handling. The aim is to help them to become independent enough to get a job. I'm a little bit nervous, starting in a new place all over again, but hopefully I will like it. It's a 20min walk from my house, which is awesome, no more catching trains early in the morning for me!!


~This is the photo that goes with the title of this post {linking up with Ali}. It's just a little hint of what I'll be moving into, sometime in the future. Yepper, our house has grown too small once again (my brother already has a caravan for a bedroom) and now it's my turn! I didn't really want to leave the house; I love my room at the front of our house! But my dad found this massive caravan for me to live in, in our backyard. It's 24 feet long (which is massive- 7 metres!!) and needs lots of fixing up before I can move in. I have so many ideas to decorate it, and have found lots of bargains during my travels to create these things. 'Before' photos will come sometime.


~I'm hosting a craft afternoon at my house next week, for homeschooling girls aged 10-17. So far seven girls are coming. I have 5 crafts planned, which includes things to wear in their hair, things to decorate their walls with, and things to go on their fridge. Should be an awesome few hours!!

That is all from me for now, and don't forget to check out my new pages!
Hannah xxox

5 comments:

  1. hi hannah! lovely post! oh, how cool, moving into a caravan! they are heaps of fun to do up.
    we have a caravan on our driveway at the moment too:-)
    lol, no I used to live in NZ, and I am a NZer, but I live in England now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hannah,
    I am just new to your blog and I just wanted to say that I really like your blog. I look forward to reading more of your lovely posts.
    Blessings,
    ~Kelsie-Anne~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photo! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Pretty, sounds exciting!

    ReplyDelete

I love love love comments :)