Monday, September 5, 2011

it's a pompom life {and indoor rainbows)


I have a new room of which I have failed to inform the blogger people about. It's being repaired at the moment, but I will tell you all about it soon (and to those who know- shhhh!!). 


I am so excited about being able to decorate it; my times of the purple and green walls and cds and cool stuff everywhere are over, I need a less stimulating environment now. Now that I have more important things in my life that I need to think about (my life has changed since I was 14. Obviously.).



But I have been making things to decorate it with.
I went to this place called Fitzroy, near Melbourne, in search for inspiration. And when I saw the pompoms in the front window of Meet Me at Mike's, I fell in love, and decided to make my own pompom thing. Dunno whether to call it bunting or a garland...



Ta da!! Ain't it awesome??


The colour theme I'm thing about for my new room, is vintage/Autumn/earth colours. 

So like all the brown, dark red, dusty orange, pea green
and magenta (no magenta font avail.) kind of colours. 


Anyway, on another note, this morning there was a rainbow on my ceiling!! It was so cool, created by a cd on my floor (really need to clean up all those cds one day) and the glorious sun shining through my window.


Hope everyone has a nice week!! I am starting a new job, and going on a camp, so I may be a little MIA (which in blogging terms means I might not be posting as often)(I still have no idea what it stands for, haha).
Hannah xx

4 comments:

  1. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME HANNAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is so cool! I love the decorations.
    P.S. MIA= Missing In Action ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love love love comments :)