Thursday, September 22, 2011

beautiful instrumental music and what i wore once

As I sit here, wearing a scarf on my head {like this},and chewing on my gnocci and fried zuchinni, onion and garlic, these topics take over my mind:
-YUMM
-SEND HOMEWORK TO TEACHER OR ELSE I WON'T RECIEVE MY CERTIFICATE WHICH I SPENT 6 MONTHS STUDYING FOR.
-Thank God for these amazing heat packs
-Music jamming this arvo with peeps from church {violin for me}
-Gotta wash those dishes
-Ooohh!! A new blog I found whose posts I must scour for awesome ideas {Fabric Bows and More}
-That canvas I'm planning, inspired by Rachael from Talk 2 the Trees. Oh her work just stuns me; look at this one:

Colorful Tree Painting - Mixed Media - Explore - 8x10 Original Painting - Bright - Happy - Colors

and this amazingly beautiful one...

Mixed Media - Big Eye Art - Sunshine - Quote Painting - Large - Original Painting - Girl with bird

I also thought that I would share with you some of my favourite pieces of music without voices. These are great for background music, or when you need to relax. They'd also be great for a slideshow of your photos, or somethin' like that.

'Goodbye Forever'
Evenings

'Friend (Lover)'
Evenings
{i just love this one; it's great background music}

'Falling Blue'
Farhankk
{this my most favouritest EVER piece of music on the internet. the chords just penetrate right through me, as i close my eyes and sway...}

'The Milky Way'
Farhankk
{also beautiful. i love how you can see how the music is created...}

'You Got The Love'
Florence and the Machine
{i love hearing the backing tracks for well known songs}

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

And that concludes our music for the day.
Next up, we have an outfit. 
One of a kind.
{When I felt like being emo, but not too emo.}







{this one wasn't posed but when I saw it, I saw that
I was doing a face that some girls sometimes use in photos. So I used this pic}




















*Hair colour: Raspberry Beret PaintBox Fudge

*Flannie: Coles (on sale for $2.75!!)
*Shirt: Retrostar (on sale)
*Leggings: I dunno, they're just black leggings
*Boot: Mens construction boots (bought for   going to Cambodia with Teen Missions)
*SHOELACES: Retrostar. Again.

Well so long my friends, enjoy the rest of your weekend, 
Hannah xxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love comments :)