Thursday, September 15, 2011

Wear What Makes you Feel Happy


they all expect me to be like them
they expect to be the same
why can't we be different?
what's wrong with being unique??
here's some advice-
don't follow the crowd
be yourself- follow your heart
do what you want to do
who cares what they say?
it may be hard at first
but in the long run, it'll be better
you'll be more happy
if you're true to yourself
not pretending
to be someone you're not
if your friends don't like it
why call them friends?
those who stick by your side
they're the ones you should love forever
so go ahead- take the first step
it'll be a sign of strength
and you never know-
others may be holding back too


Paper Heart Photo

{This is an old, old photo that I took 4 years ago. I love seeing improvement in my photos, haha.} 

3 comments:

  1. Like the photo, and great poem! Thanks for commenting on my blog Hannah! I like yours! And no, I don't live in Australia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun picture :)

    Janelle
    www.photographycreator.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love love love comments :)