Sunday, September 18, 2011

Some Inspiration And An Outfit








entering this one in the local show





~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 



an outtake that appealed to me



Nice and simple-
Shirt- Retrostar {on sale!}
Jeggings- Deborah K

{here's a little peek into the wonderful shop of Retrostar}

I have three things to say:
1} I learnt how to crochet yesterday
2} The top I'm wearing up there, provides a great educational topic for children in school, because each shoe has a flag on it. First we guessed a country for each flag, then we looked up the flags and confirmed our guesses, and after that we found the country of the flag on a world map!
3} The place where I got a job didn't ring me all last week, so I didn't get to work at all. But I loved staying home and making cool things.


And on the topic of inspiration, you must check out this siteIt has the most amazing photos. It has many different categories; my favourite one at the moment would have to be 'Underwater'
I just love how everything looks beautiful when it's underwater. 
Especially ladies in flowing dresses.

one of my favourite underwater pictures; via



I hope that everyone's week starts off in a happy way;
shalom, Hannah xx


{I was awarded with this little award from Alice, at Me And My Sisters. Thanks Alice!}


1 comment:

I love love love comments :)