Friday, September 30, 2011

Songs + Cats

Aloha my friends, I hope you are all well.
I don't have much to say, as I have not been well lately.
Well the other night I chopped my hair off, so it's much shorter in some places. I'm thinkin' of making some bright royal blue streaks in it somewhere...
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
I found this cute little idea for doing a canvas:
They are so easy to do, and look so pretty.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Also, my rosette tutorial was featured on Jordan's blog. Go and check it out, she has lots of craft, food, hair, and game ideas, sent in from girls all around the planet.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The following are a few of my Youtube favourites. They are all covers of classic songs...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

'The Climb'
Ahmir

These guys are amazing; I just LOVE their smooth, perfect voices.


'Hallelujah'


The most beautiful version of the most beautiful song. I wish I had a voice like the second girl that sings.


"I'm Yours"


The most adorable boy goin' around. Love his itchy nose!



'Fireflies'
Sam Tsui

This guy is amazing- so clever, and has an amazing voice!!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

At the moment, I'm so clucky. I WANT A BABY. But it's not just tiny humans I'm craving. 
I want a cat.

So much.
So I cant take photos like these.
Have someone always on my side.
Someone who gazes at me and doesn't care what I look like.
Someone to make me smile.
Someone to snuggle up with.
Someone who needs me!

{all images via}

{P.s. Not saying that I don't have someone to make me smile and who needs me etc; I just want a cat!!}


4 comments:

  1. Just listening to these fabulous songs...love them... and no, you can't have a cat!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all these songs! The little kid playing the ukulele is the cutest thing I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :O Those are like my favourite covers of those songs!!!! :) Absolutely love the little kid - as always.. :P Awww I know the feeling! We miss our cats.. :( Love you Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this blogpost!! great choice of song covers!! :) yea I miss my kitty too its really the awesomest thing to have a pet cat or dog! miss you!! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love love love comments :)